Accessibility Statement for Range Cafe
Home on the Range LLC is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Home on the Range LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Range Cafe:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Range Cafe is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Range Cafe. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Range Cafe:
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Range Cafe is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox with assistive text-to-speech technology on Windows, MacOS, and major mobile operating systems.
Range Cafe is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major updates or mobile operating systems older than 5 years.
Accessibility of Range Cafe relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Range Cafe, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Range Cafe:
- Links to partner websites and third party vendors. : May not have text alternatives for images, videos may not be captioned, or may not adhere to WCAG guidelines. because While we seek to work with vendors who value accessibility, we are ultimately not responsible for their content.. We will pass on any feedback about accessibility to the vendors. . Please contact us at email@example.com if you encounter any issues..
Home on the Range LLC assessed the accessibility of Range Cafe by the following approaches:
- A formal quality assurance process throughout the design and development process by our web developer.